Time & Money Savings
Here is a total of 9 ways to save Time & Money before calling us for your garage door service, repair or purchase of a Residential garage door. Our trained staff will help you decide the best solution for your needs and budget. Keep these points in mind prior to calling and Thank you for reading our news!
- We will need to know if the door is attached to your home or detached
- Any door opening more than 8 foot tall OR in a metal building is directed to our commercial dept. Ask for Darrell Sanders.
- Site inspection required for correct measurements to order new doors, don’t guess! Let us do it for you.
- We service all types of garage door openers, but exclusively sell Liftmaster
- We offer Insulated & triple insulated door panels. Keeping the Texas heat out & your money in stays in your pocket.
- New Door warranties cover 1 year labor and hardware and 15 year-lifetime warranties on door panels. Our best quality doors come with Lifetime warranties.
- We suggest an annual Garage Door Tune-up – Saves the worry. Doors seem to break during the worse time or weather conditions. Tune-ups include checking of the torsion spring, lube all moving parts, and check the alignment of sensors and opener.
2 more reasons to call Texas Overhead Door
- We offer 24/7 Emergency Service—after hours and on weekends
- Money Saving Coupons are offered here for residential homeowners.
There you go- Time and Money Saved.