Your safety is our priority.
Whether it’s a Spring change or new garage door installation job, rest assured we will provide you with reliable service and greater peace of mind for your family. Remember, we offer 24/7 Emergency Service. Our technicians are trained employees of Texas Overhead Door, not a contractor. Whoever arrives at your house or business to work on your garage or overhead door are fully qualified and capable of assisting you. Also, we are fully insured for your protection and have run background checks on all technicians.
Our Garage Door Tune-up is Recommended Annually and Includes:
- Lubing the Track, hinges, spring and rollers
- Alignment of the track
- Assuring the door runs with the operator smoothly
- Checking all anchors, photo eyes, operator sensitivity
Garage Door Opener and Operator Installation:
- All remotes properly set and tested
- Wire nuts on all splices,
- Opener rail is centered
- Door is serviced
Garage Door Installation or General Service:
- Top fixtures tighten & back hangs secure
- Doors balanced correctly
- The condition of rails, door sections, cables, springs
- All Amarr doors are Safe-Guarded with Pinch Protection
If you’d like more information about the safety precautions Texas Overhead Door had adopted to care for our customers and employees, contact us!