Texas Overhead Door’s Rolling Steel Counter Shutters are your solution for Division 8 and Division 11 openings of retail applications; not to exceed 14’ wide and 9’ high.
Our counter shutters are utilized in:
- Ticket windows
- Concession stands
- Specialty Applications
- And many more!
Fire Safety & Security Options:
Combined with the Seal and Trim Fire Options, you can complete your fire protection precautions for your business with our fire safety and security shutters. Our one unit design hides the locking mechanism from view as well as wires directly into your alarm system – again hidden from view. There are many more benefits to using counter shutters from Texas Overhead Door which include:
- Our shutters are built to last, with a choice of steel, aluminum, or stainless steel construction.
- Protect your inventory from theft, harsh weather conditions and fire.
- Manual, crank, chain, and motor operation systems available.
- Stainless steel and several finishes optional.
- Provides many years of daily operation.
- Approved for several wall types (concrete, masonry, steel, and more).
Need More Info On Our Counter Shutters?
If you have questions about the types of shutters we provide and service, from rolling counter shutters to security shutters to our seal and trim fire protection shutters, we’re ready to answer! Ask our service managers any questions you have and we have the answers to help you choose the best options available for your specific needs.