Texas Overhead Door Commercial Division specializes in new construction and design of commercial overhead doors, offering both installation and repair services for the Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston, TX areas. We provide commercial overhead doors for many different businesses, including:
- Architects on Division 8 and 11 needs
- General Contractors on Division 8 and 11 needs
- Metal Building Contractors
- Farm and Ranch Owners
We Install and Repair Commercial Overhead Doors
We are an authorized QMI service company. We are the Haas Door Distributor for the state of Texas. Cookson/Cornell, Blue Giant, Amarr and Southwest Steel Rolling Doors are a few of the quality manufacturers we utilize. (See the extensive list of dealers below)
- Retail, Pharmacy Security Needs
- School and Church Concession Doors
- Wind Loaded Service Doors
- Residential Storm and Home Security Doors
- Stand Alone Security Cases
- Loading Dock Equipment, Truck Restraints
- Specialty Doors, Service Doors
Why You Should Choose Texas Overhead Door
If you’re in the Fort Worth, Dallas, or Houston areas and need an overhead door installed or your existing door repaired, Texas Overhead Door is the company you want!
- Our technicians are trained at our in-house facility.
- Our company is fully insured.
- The customer service you receive from Texas Overhead Door is second to none.
- We stand behind what we install with top notch service and repair.
- NO DOWNTIME with our Preventative Maintenance Program.
- We’ve got a comprehensive selection of commercial overhead doors, offering architects, developers and builders the best rolling steel doors, security doors and dock equipment in the industry.
- We also offer a complete line of operators, accessories, and special products to complement a wide array of commercial design and building applications.
Texas Overhead Door has installed tens of thousands of commercial and residential doors in our 28 years of business. Our quality and integrity is reflected by the high praise we receive from our customers. If durability, safety, honesty and reliability are important to you, contact us today.