New Website Launch!
Ten weeks, dozens of images, 40+ pages of content and Texas Overhead Door is up and running with more information than EVER!
Please Comment about the Website!!
Be sure to join our mailing list found on the home page, we will email exclusive bonus coupons, up & coming preventative maintenance program, a little safety advice and a few surprises up our sleeves.
Texas Overhead Doors since 1986
Enjoy looking through the new website.
Residential Carriage House Doors
Buying a new garage door can be a confusing process if you’re not sure what to look for or how to choose the correct options. Our free report walks you through everything from how to get started to the right time to buy, and more.
Get your free report on how to purchase a new garage door by filling out the form below. Once your form is submitted you will be redirected to your free report.
Every month Texas Overhead Door is giving away a gift card to a local area restaurant. No purchase necessary.
To enter, click here Complete content rules are details are listed below the form. Monthly winners announced on our Facebook page. Good Luck!
TEXAS OVERHEAD DOOR GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE
YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Eligibility: The Giveaway is open and offered only to legal United States residents with a valid government issued photo ID who are 18 years of age or older, residing in the following counties of Texas ONLY: Tarrant, Johnson, Hood, Parker, and Hill, as of the first day of the Giveaway Period. Proof of residency must be provided by Winners prior to claiming Keypad & Service Call Installation. The immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepsiblings, and stepchildren, regardless of where they live) of Sponsor’s owners, representatives, and/or employees and same household members of Sponsor’s owners, representatives, and/or employees and same household members (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
B. DRAWING RULES
1. Drawing Period: The Drawing will be conducted on the first business day of each calendar month. The actual time of Drawing Period may be modified at any time in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
2. How to Enter: Entries may be submitted online only, using either of the following links: www.newgaragedoorblog.com OR www.txohd.com
3. Entries are limited to one (1) per person/family unit per calendar month, and one (1) Winner per calendar month will be selected at random from the entries.
4. Odds: Odds of being selected as a Winner depend on the number of eligible entrants who enter the Giveaway.
C. CONTEST RULES
1. Prizes: Subject to complying with these Official Rules, all Entrants may win a Prize.
A. One (1) Prize consisting of a keypad for a garage door and service call to install it (valued at $150.00) will be awarded each calendar month.
B. The Winner must redeem the Prize by contacting Sponsor and arranging for the installation of the keypad within 30 days of being notified that Winner has won the Prize.
Prizes have no cash value and may not be sold, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, photocopied, duplicated, or redeemed or exchanged for cash, except by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, which reserves the right to substitute Prizes with a prize of comparable or greater value for any reason. Each Winner is solely responsible for any applicable taxes and unspecified expenses associated with a Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole and absolute discretion, not award a Prize to any Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any Prizes that are lost, stolen or misplaced.
2. How to Claim Prize: Subject to complying with these Official Rules, Winners will be notified by telephone by Sponsor that they have won a Prize. Winners must respond to such notification within 10 days to claim their Prize.
D. RULES COMMON TO BOTH DRAWING AND CONTEST
1. Verification: All Individuals are subject to verification of eligibility at any time.
2. Publicity: Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Giveaway and acceptance of a Prize constitutes express permission by Entrants and Winners for Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, to use such Entrants’ and Winners’ name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Giveaway.
3. General Conditions: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Release: By participating in this Giveaway, the Entrants and Winners agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
5. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited, the Entrants and Winners agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, or any Prize awarded, or the determination of a Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the Entrants and Winners be permitted to obtain awards for, and the Entrants and Winners hereby waive any and all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Entrants and Winners hereby waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
6. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant and Winner fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including but not limited to Sponsor’s employee(s) handling Prize awards), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant and Winner waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The failure or delay by Sponsor in enforcing any particular clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules shall not impact the validity, enforceability, or effect of such clause, provision or aspect, or any other clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules.
7. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Winners and/or Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without regard to conflicts of law/choice of law doctrine of Texas or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall exclusively take place in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, or Texas State Court located in Johnson County. The Participating Parties agree to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any right to change of venue or any like right.
8. Disclosure of Winners: For a disclosure of Winners for the Giveaway, mail your request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within 3 months of the end of the applicable Giveaway Period to: Texas Overhead Door Atten: Patti Burkhart, 122 NW Hillery St. Burleson, TX 76028
© 2013 Texas Overhead Door, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Printed in U.S.A.
How to Have the MOST ATTRACTIVE Garage Door on your block.
Yahoo!! We are up and running with our new BLOG about… New Garage Doors. Bet you never IMAGINED all the options you have when it comes to choosing a Garage Door.
Think about driving down your street… all the homes pretty much look the same, blah, blah, BORING.
Isn’t it time your door stood above and beyond! Your house façade is up to 40% of what others see when standing on the curb. 40%!! That is a LOT, especially if you are trying to sell quicker and for more return on your investment.
Call now (817-295-0216 or Toll Free: 1-800-715-8781) and we can provide you with information on carriage house STEEL doors— having the look of rich wood, new door color combinations, designs, windows and hardware make your choices UNLIMITED!
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get you set up with a beautiful new garage door!
There are plenty of YouTube videos online with DIY garage door installers, we at Texas Overhead Door are looking out for you– our valued Clients. We have watched several of the videos and can point out more than one error on the part of the “garage-door-expert”.
Do not try to remove a broken spring, replace a spring or install new garage doors. The torsion springs come in different sizes; older wooden doors are HEAVY and together this is a very dangerous combination.
Our garage door service calls are a bargain when it comes to your safety. Our technicians have been trained for such repair, handling hundreds of calls per month.
With 24-HOUR EMERGENCY service, we are only a phone call away. THINK SAFETY FIRST.
Call Texas Overhead Door at (817) 295-0216 or toll free 1-800-715-8781 today.