With up to 40% of a home’s facade being the garage door, it’s not something you want to overlook. A new garage door can add value to your clients home, make it more attractive, and provide immediate practical benefits with improved energy efficiency and quieter operation. A stylish garage door creates huge impact on that critical first impression. Look at the difference below, between a typical, bland garage door (on top) and one of our Amarr carriage-house style garage doors (on bottom).
Think about how much more impressive the Amarr doors are to a potential buyer pulling up in the driveway. If your client’s current garage door lacks striking visual appeal, it may be time for an improvement.You can view more styles on our new garage door page.
Upgrade a Home’s Value with a New Garage Door
- We offer a FREE site inspection for New doors and New openers
- Variety of colors included sandstone, almond, gray or dark brown
- Decorative windows and hardware- enhance your doors!
- Single Layer, Double or Triple-Insulation
- Durable Steel short or long panels
- Great Value with low maintenance- Solid Amarr brand doors
Looking for a Smaller Upgrade?
If the homeowner isn’t quite ready for a new garage door, we have other offerings that can add value to a home. Is your client’s garage door connected to a noisy, chain driven opener? Upgrading to a quiet LiftMaster Belt-drive opener provides an instant perk, and a helpful sales aid.
Benefits of Belt-Drive Garage Door Openers:
- Quiet operation (great for rooms above a garage… or apartments)
- Smoother operation than Chain-drive
- Liftmaster Life-time Warranty on belt and motor
- LifMaster 8355 1/2 hp comes with MyQ (smartphone) technology
- 1year Warranty on parts and installation from Texas Overhead Door
Maintenance & Service on Garage Doors
Regular service and parts replacement can go a long way. If you aren’t ready to upgrade, we offer inspection and maintenance assuring your existing unit runs smoothly and efficiently.
Torsion Spring Change
The Texas heat and ice-cold winters wreak havoc on the torsion springs of your garage door. Hearing that loud popping sound within your garage and looking up to see a spring broken in half is a frustration many homeowners have dealt with. As a leading garage door service company in Fort Worth, we handle a constant stream of service calls to replace broken springs. To avoid this emergency, if your springs are several years old- go ahead and have them replaced before the new owners move in. This can keep your clients happy and let your potential buyers know that the house is well-maintained.Below are some standard service packages we offer.
Garage Door Tune-ups
- Lubricate all hinges, springs and cable
- Check alignment of the sensors
- All safety features
- Check the spring
- Oil the tracking
- Possible Nylon rollers replacement
Give us a call TODAY at 1-800-715-8781 and let us help you sell your home! You can also submit a form, and a representative will get in touch with you shortly. Texas Overhead Door proudly serves Fort Worth and surrounding areas with residential garage door installation, service & repair.
Appreciate your comments, Donald!
Curb appeal really brings in potential buyers… not to mention the pride you have in your home.
Homeowners, you really cannot go wrong by upgrading your garage door. It is by far, one of the best remodeling decisions you can make for your home in terms of a return on your investment. Take it from the experts. We’re not trying to up-sale you…we’re trying to help you.